Monday, January 13, 2014

♔ Gyaru Meet-Up ♔

Hey everyone! This post is dedicated to our meet we had with (from left) Emma, Danyy (blog), and Yumi (blog). We all met in Seattle to have some fun. (Warning, heavy picture post) Keep reading till the end for some news on a makeup collaboration with Yumi. 

 Gals getting ready

 Uwajimaya 
(Boos!!)

Eating Chinese Food 


 Oasis Bubble Tea 

(Played Jenga!)
(Kawaii Emma)
(Emma's super cute Ma*rs bag)

After Chinatown, Danyy and Emma had to leave, so it was only Vicky, Yumi, and me (Jennifer)
 Downtown Seattle 

(Living that gal life)
(♥ Nails ♥)


Completed the night with some McDonalds and much "girl talk". Overall it was really fun to finally meet Emma and have some gal time.

 Haul 


HyunA Makeup Collaboration 
Keep a lookout for our collab with YumiCakes! 

7 comments:

  1. /cries/ I wish I had been able to go! You all look so fantastic and it looks like it was a bunch of fun! I'll try and make it to the next meet~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! You should come to the next meet for sure :3

      Delete
  2. I saw the picture on instagram ^^ my baby yumi looks fabulous too! Love everyone's hair and makeup and clothes. It's nice to be able to go and hangout with other gyarus I wish I could do it here too but omg those nails do my nails too please >< haha so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!! I'm happy you found our blog :D
      It would be great if all us gyarus could meet up (and of course I could do your nails ^^)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Looks like a fun gyaru meet-up!! Look at those cute Rilakkuma! Is that a stuff animal of that famous boo dog on youtube?? You all look so cute!!!! <3 <3 <3 Your nails are super cute!!!!! <3 Can't wait for your HyunA makeup collaboration!!! ;) New follower #18 btw.

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cuuuute!!~ sign me up for the next meet:)

    ReplyDelete